Horse racing jobs, Sport, Performance horse and equestrian jobs, Breeding and stud jobs, Education & Training, Vet jobs and horse husbandry, Retail and sales, Administration
Horse Racing: Work rider / Exercise rider, Pre training / Conditioning, Groom, Ground staff, Stable Staff, Race day work
Breeding & Stud: Stud work, Foaling / Foal watch, Sales preparation/Horse Sales, Stud manager, Broodmare care or management, Stallion handler, Stud Groom
Vet Work & Horse Husbandry: Vet assistant
Maintenance & Facility Management: Gardner
Hospitality & Tourism: Trekking/Trail riding, Customer service, Kitchen work
Education & Training: Riding instructor, Coaching, Working/Riding for the disabled, Education/Teaching
Horse Sport & Equestrian: Work rider / Exercise rider, Polo, Competition rider, Hunting, Grooms, Livery, Ground staff, Pre training / Conditioning, Stable Staff, Trainer, Assistant Trainer, Rehabilitation, Quarter horse, Show Jumping, 3 Day event, Arabian, Dressage, Showing
Full Time, Morning (am), Part Time, Afternoon/Evening (pm), Casual, Weekend Work, Temporary, Race Day Work, Contract, Student/Holiday
Very enthusiastic horse woman, with a great desire to excell and succeed!
- 5'9" / 1.76m
- 60kg / 130pound
- Spoken Languages
- Written Languages
- Live in Position
- Prefered Countries
- Riding Preference
- Love eventing, Dressage is however my favourite, very quiet seat, soft hands, patient rider. Training laterals such as, shoulder in, leg yielding, flying changes, half steps, etc.
Very good communication skills, great initiative, friendly, amiable nature.
- Professional Training
- Currently completing a Diploma in Equine Studies through correspondence.
- Equine Work Experience
- I have been riding for five-six years, in this time I've done eventing, showing, polocrosse, games, dressage and show jumping.
I've ridden many 'challenging' horses for people that did not have the time or experience to handle them yet.
I owned my first mare for three and a half years, in this time I competed regularly on her in dressage and eventing, rarely coming home without a winning ribbon. With a personal best of 84% for preliminary dressage.
I now have purchased a three year old friesian x who has been recently broken in, I am beginning to introduce laterals to him.
- Key Skills
- Riding; Handling Youngstock; Schooling; Lunging; Plaiting; Exercising; Competing.
- Work History
- Currently been working at a cafe as a barista/cook/waitress since April 2008. Also filled in a few mornings as a stable hand at a racing stud, covering for a friend.
- Education & Certificates
- Finished VCE in 2011, now completing a Diploma in Equine Studies.